As a member of the The Cumberland Martial Arts Academy you are aware and have experienced the importance Sifu and the dedicated coaches place on our Family atmosphere. We have a strong belief, as you do to always act in the best interest of the Family. As we move together under these unprecedented times rest assured, we have your best interest and health at heart.
The Cumberland Martial Arts Academy is pleased to announce that the club is beginning the re-opening process.
The club will be following a phased approach in order to maintain compliance with Ottawa and the province of Ontario.
Phase 1 to begin Wednesday Aug 5th, and will be available only to current students (New registrations will be accepted in the fall pending positive results in the COVID situation).
- Programs to re-open as of August 5th are Wing Chun and Pekiti Tirsia Kali (weekly Once per week on Wednesdays) Please see schedule for timing
- Maximum Capacity 10 including Coach
- Each student must ensure to arrive with their own Re-usable PPE Mask as well as their own Personal training gear (Boxing gloves, Indoor only shoes, skipping rope, shin guards)
- Washrooms and changing rooms will be off limits, (please show up in your training cloths)
- Mandatory pre-class registration required before each class to a maximum of nine students
- Classes will run 45 mins (permits cleaning between classes)
- Disinfect hands with hand sanitizer (provided)
- Pass temperature check upon entry
- No sparing or prolonged contact will be permitted
Phase 2 of re-opening will be announced at a later time pending the COVID situation in Ottawa!
All other programs are postponed due to COVID – 19
Sifu Robert Teske