|NCCP Number :||886883|
|Martial Arts Experience (years) :||46 years|
|Position :||Head Coach|
National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) Certifications
- Making Ethical Decisions
- Making Head Way in Sports
- Design a Basic Sports Program
- Teaching and Learning
- Planning a Practice
- Prevention and Recovery
- Basic Mental Skills.
- Wushu Canada Level 7
(Gold Sash Wing Chun Kung Fu)
- Wushu Canada National Senior Coach
- Sanda Fundamentals
- Certified Canadian Sanda Judging
- Wushu Fundamantals
- First Aid, CPR & AED certified
(St. John’s ambulance)
- Wushu Canada National Coaching Director
- Wushu Ontario Sanda Committee Chairman
- 2nd Degree Black Belt WTF Tae Kwon Do
- 1st Degree Black Belt Meibukan Goju Ryu Karate
Responsibilities at CMAA:
Sifu Robert Teske’s responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Managing CMAA programs.
- Managing coach recruitment and development (NCCP certification and continuing education).
- Establishing affiliations with strategic partners.
- Evaluating and selecting gym training equipment.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy training environment.
- Responsible for athletes’ safety.
- Coordinates combat sport athletes’ training camps and strategies for upcoming fights.
- Developing a personalized training program for each competitive combat athlete.
- Evaluates individual combat athletes’ performance.
- Maintain records and memberships of CMAA members.
- Organizes and evaluates class training schedules.
Robert Teske started studying Martial Arts with Judo in 1969 and started competing in 1970. He continued with Can Ryu Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Tae Kwon Do and finally Wing Chun Kung Fu which he has been teaching for over 21 years in Orleans Ontario Canada, having opened the Cumberland Wing Chun Studio in 1995. He has written a student’s training manual called “A student’s guide to Wing Chun Training” in 2000.
Robert Teske is responsible for Wuhsu Canada Coach certification, finalizing the requirements as well as guiding coach applicants through the application process.
Robert Teske has also been working towards promoting Sanda in Ontario, he has written the Wushu Ontario Sanda program, and is finalizing the rules and fighter’s license qualifications that will be adopted by Wuhsu Ontario.